Before setting up my Life Coaching practice, I spent 15 years in the creative business industry where I worked across the world with businesses and non-profit organisations to help them find their organisational purpose and then connect with their audiences. I was also a professional singer that led several jazz bands, creating art with others and releasing an album of original tunes and arrangements to critical acclaim. Bridging the two sides of strategy and creativity have always been part of my DNA.
I believe that the advances in psychology should be brought into the real world to help people, so I went on to do a professional life coaching qualification – A Diploma in Transformational Coaching with Animas Coaching in London.
I bring creativity, wit, insightfulness and a great deal of empathy to my work as a coach. It is my passion to support my clients on their personal journey.
10-year career as a professional musician and recognised IMRO (Irish Music Rights Organisation) songwriter.
15-year career in Business Communications Strategy
8-year practitioner of Meditation (Vipassana and Transcendental meditation) and Mindfulness (MBSR).
- Masters with Distinction in Social and Cognitive Psychology from University College London (UCL).
- Masters with Distinction for my Thesis ‘How does mindfulness influence creativity?’ where I carried out a meta-analysis of how mindfulness and meditation influence different brain functions, and I conducted psychological experiments to understand how different mindfulness techniques influenced different forms of creative thinking.
- Diploma in Transformational Coaching – trained with Animas Centre for Coaching in London with ongoing support after my qualification.
- 15-year career in Business Communications Strategy, Innovation and Consumer Research.
- 10-year career as a professional musician and recognised IMRO (Irish Music Rights Organisation) songwriter.
- 8-year practitioner of Meditation (Vipassana and Transcendental meditation) and Mindfulness (MBSR).