We will work together as a team to identify what fires you, how to give your muse the space you need, and create your way forward.
What do I cover:
- Deepening self-awareness
- Learning to trust your intuition
- Uncovering overt as well as hidden ambitions
- Clarifying professional and personal goals
- Providing both the space and structure necessary to help you think more clearly
- Identifying and examining mental and emotional blocks
- Unpicking what is causing frustration for you
- Understanding barriers and developing ways to burst through them
- Using cognitive tools to define ideal outcomes
- Supporting self-care and self-love initiatives
- Building emotional resilience and self-leadership
- Deepening relationships with family, friends and colleagues
- Creating a work-life balance and using time-management techniques
- Building a career where you thrive, not just survive
- Developing tailored techniques to help you move forward
- Experimenting and ‘playing’ with potential solutions
- Reflecting and measuring on your progress
Transformational Coaching Course
I am based in Dublin, but work globally. I typically work with people on a three-six month basis offering a coaching course that gives you the space to explore your needs and allow real transformation to occur in your life.
- There are at least two sessions via Skype (global) or in person (Dublin) per month of 60-90 minutes.
- Before and after the course, I will give you a short reflection survey built from recent research in social and cognitive psychology.
- To keep the momentum up between our sessions, there will be different exercises for you to complete.
- After each session, there is the option of you receiving a short report. This is a valuable document that gives you points of reflection and brings clarity how you are progressing throughout the entire course.
- I will be available over e-mail between sessions.
Fees are paid in advance on a monthly basis, and I offer discounts for upfront payments for the full courses of 3 or 6 months. The first 30 minutes intro session is always free. Now’s the time!
What do I cover:
This first session is free. It is a chance for you to ask questions about coaching, share the issues that you are facing and say what you would like to achieve through coaching. It is typically 30 minutes over Skype and there is no obligation to sign up for coaching afterwards. It lets us decide if we would be a good fit to work together. If there isn’t a time available, just drop me a note at Colette@fireandmuse.com and we will figure it out.