Nowadays, unfortunately, it can be unusual to be properly listened to; everyone wants to tell you that “you should do this or that”. But real, active, listening where you are not judged is vital so you can think clearly (as well as being soothing for the soul!).
We will work together to tease out issues, identify what fires you and create solutions. Our sessions together are centred on YOUR needs and can vary between being structured/strategic and fluid/creative.
We will work together as a team to identify what fires you, how to give your muse the space you need, and create your way forward.
What do I cover:
- Deepening self-awareness
- Learning to trust your intuition
- Uncovering overt as well as hidden ambitions
- Clarifying professional and personal goals
- Providing both the space and structure necessary to help you think more clearly
- Identifying and examining mental and emotional blocks
- Unpicking what is causing frustration for you
- Understanding barriers and developing ways to burst through them
- Using cognitive tools to define ideal outcomes
- Supporting self-care and self-love initiatives
- Building emotional resilience and self-leadership
- Deepening relationships with family, friends and colleagues
- Creating a work-life balance and using time-management techniques
- Building a career where you thrive, not just survive
- Developing tailored techniques to help you move forward
- Experimenting and ‘playing’ with potential solutions
- Reflecting and measuring on your progress
Transformational Coaching Course
I am based in Dublin, but work globally. I typically work with people on a three-six month basis offering a coaching course that gives you the space to explore your needs and allow real transformation to occur in your life.
- There are at least two sessions via Skype (global) or in person (Dublin) per month of 60-90 minutes.
- Before and after the course, I will give you a short reflection survey built from recent research in social and cognitive psychology.
- To keep the momentum up between our sessions, there will be different exercises for you to complete.
- After each session, there is the option of you receiving a short report. This is a valuable document that gives you points of reflection and brings clarity how you are progressing throughout the entire course.
- I will be available over e-mail between sessions.
Fees are paid in advance on a monthly basis, and I offer discounts for upfront payments for the full courses of 3 or 6 months. The first 30 minutes intro session is always free. Now's the time!
Working with groups & businesses
I facilitate workshops with groups in the community and in businesses.
Workshops are ideal when people have a common objective, like defining the group’s common purpose, building resilience as individuals and within a team, and creating new solutions for better organisational culture and for innovation and marketing.
I also work with people in small and large organisations doing individual coaching sessions with people at all levels.
This is something I am very happy to discuss. Let me understand your needs and create a bespoke solution for you.
Click the date below to book a free intro session...